- Synthetic resin wastes, synthetic rubber wastes, paper wastes, wood wastes, fiber wastes, animal/plant debris, glass fiber wastes, cooking oil wastes, and wastewater treatment sludge, processing sludge, catalyst wastes, absorbent/absorber wastes, etc that do not contain the substances classified by the Ministry of Environment.
- General waste treatment
This incinerator not only ensures complete combustion, but it is environmentally-friendly designed with the gas collector to reduce dioxin, the secondary pollutant, and minimize heavy metal and other harmful gases.
Also, it produces new & renewable energy (steam) by making good use of the heat from the incineration process, and the steam energy goes mostly into our own production processes and the rest inexpensively to the resident companies in the industrial complex, which strengthens our business competitive power and contributes to the conservation of energy and the reduction of greenhouse gas.
- Visit : Our sales clerk visits customer's business.
- Consultation : Treatment method / cost / cycle discussed.
- Contract : Contract signed.
- Discharge Report : Waste discharge report is submitted to city/district/local office and
confirmation is received (processing time:7 days)
- Pickup Arrangement : Pickup vehicle is arranged
- Collection / Transport / Processing : Waste is transported and processed safely.